Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Food poisoning

Last week I got a really bad case of food poisoning. I spent half the night and the next morning throwing up everything that I ate and drank. Nothing would stay in my stomach, not even plain water. I can pretty much say that for 2 days I ate nothing and my stomach was cramping so bad that I just stayed in bed. Any attempt to get up and do something was met with dizziness.

Now I'm feeling better but the side effects are still there. If I eat too much or I smell certain smells or drink certain things I feel extremely nauseous and ready to puke. I hope they go away soon.


BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

Asma said...

get well soon dee!

Hana Hamidi said...

wishing you a speedy recovery.