Monday, December 19, 2011

Checklist to Malaysia

I know I said that I would like to write about my trip to DC, but it's been weeks ago and I haven't been feeling well lately. Plus, pictures of my trip are on my FB so I feel that it's moot to write when "pictures convey a thousand words."  The only thing that you don't see is Umar's and my frustration with a fussy Ruqaiya and we don't want to showcase that.

Instead, I think I'll keep track of a checklist of things we need to get done in order to go to Malaysia. hehehe...because THAT's what a lot of people are waiting for.

Checklist to Malaysia
  • Get Green Card (Got it! Alhamdullilah! Now I can return to the US easily without needing a visa)
  • Give birth to Atiqah (still waiting for contractions to come, but I've got some painful Braxton-Hicks)
  • Passports for Ruqaiya and Atiqah (filled out application for Ruqaiya but waiting to take pictures for both babies)
  • Buy tandem/twin stroller (bought)
  • Buy tickets (have to wait on Atiqah to know when we're going to fly)
  • Pack (If only I could now!)
  • Buy gifts for family and friends (so-so)

We still don't know when we're going yet, but when we do, if anyone needs me to kirim stuff from the US I can do that. (No contraband/forbidden items please!)





But I do fear the stress of bringing along 2 babies for a nearly 24 hour plane trip.

No comments: